[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish List

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:01:25 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_18b5_498e_458d

No, don't have that one, stuck mainly to the regular flower pots, only have
a few planters and as I said, am now onto vases and have lucked into a few
wall pockets recently.  Did have a fake incident on a leaves and berries
wall pocket, a friend purchased it for my birthday not knowing it is an
obvious fake.  Glaze is too shiney, it is thinner and just doesn't have that
look or feel to it so my best guess is fake.  Also recently went to an old
church in Atlantic City and there as decoration were flower pots of silk
tulips and the flower pots were thing cheeze fakes of the garden trellis
flower pots all in yellow.  Don't know how they get away with these things.
If anyone has a tassle vase they would like to part with sure would love to
hear about it.
Mary in So. Jersey
PS this weekend is big atlantic city antique show, maybe I'll get luck but
usually just look

>From: "saralin vanepps" <vanepps12@hotmail.com>
>To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
>Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Wish List
>Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:38:39 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_18b5_498e_458d

Here was an embedded message of 'message/rfc822' MIME type. It has been
automatically discarded before sending the whole message to the list,
since it didn't contain any(more) textual part.
------=_NextPart_000_18b5_498e_458d--