[Mccoypottery-talk] panda planter?

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:29:26 -0500

did brush or mccoy make a panda planter. Typical panda colors white /blk. M=
easures 4" L X 3" T. Can send a picture if needed. Ive not seen this one be=
fore, its really cute
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Melson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 7:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Silver McCoy?

   Hello i have seen a pedestal flower pot a few months ago .An i he hawed =
around an when i went to go back an buy it it was allready gone . That was =
a miss take but the next one is see i surely will buy it . An yes it looked=
 like it wasn't even pottery . Hope you like yours .An i hope someday i wil=
l have another chance to buy one too. John in Ohio=20

   JHS <capriherb@dialupnet.com> wrote:=20

    Has anyone ever seen the Silver McCoy pieces? I had never seen anything
    like this until the auction.
    The pieces looked like they were indeed real silver rather than pottery.
    I've never seen anything quite as beautiful!

    Jennifer Smith
    Capriherb Farm
    Baltimore, Ohio