[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Auction in Lexington Kentucky

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:55:31 -0500

I did get to the auction and had a great time.  We stayed until late, well,
until 8.00 which is late for me!  A Mammy Cookie Jar, with good cold paint,
no damage, but quite a bit of grazing, sold for $70. I had the thrill of
bidding on it, but didn't want to go any higher.  I did manage to buy 3
pieces of the Twin Shoes and two of the single shoes for a good price.  I
actually only wanted one of the Twin Shoes in pink, as I didn't have one,
so I'm willing to sell the others for about what they cost.  If anyone is
interested, I have one pink shoe (some crazing) and one blue shoe, one pink
Twin Shoes (2 small stress cracks) and one blue Twin Shoes for $5 each plus
shipping.  Let me know if you want any or all.  If no one here wants them,
then I'll list them on Ebay. Thanks, Beth in KY