[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:52:04 -0500

I will have to look at my numbers but I have my small bowls.  Not sure
whether they are soup or salad ones.  I need a few plates, a couple of cups
and mugs, and service pieces.  I will do an inventory this weekend on both
sets of dishes and let you know for sure what I need.  I had it written
down at one time but can't seem to find it.  It may have been on my puter
at home before the crash...

Thanks for thinking of me.