[Mccoypottery-talk] Prayers for Tom

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:03:41 EST

Thank you so much for sharing this news with us.  Tom is just such a delight
and I'm so sorry for his loss.  Losing a parent is never easy...but somehow I
think it's easier when one is prepared and expecting bad news, and when one's
parents have lived very long and full lives.

I'm certainly sending prayers for our Tom tonight.

Vicki