[Mccoypottery-talk] Extended family...

Tricia triciatom69@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:11:50 -0800 (PST)

  It is so wonderful to charish this extended family .  We are all here just a click away when anyone  needs a shoulder to lean on.  We all share the same joy of collecting. Now we know we share so much more than that.

Thanks to all of you for sending your support to our beloved Tom in time of need.

God bless you all

TRICIA