[Mccoypottery-talk] Tom!!!

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:06:58 -0500 (EST)

Tom,
Although I have been in the city most of my life, I grew up on a farm.
People that farm have a special bond with the land and seem to love what
they do.
I am so sorry about your father.  I had mine until he was almost 87, but
he and my mother, who lived to be almost 94, were not able to enjoy
their later years as a result of injuries in an auto accident.  From
that standpoint, I know what you mean about a blessing.
You will be in the thoughts and prayers of all those on the list. I am
old enough to be your mother, and you seem to be a delightful young man.
I know Chiquita personally, and I know she thinks highly of you.
Elizabeth