[Mccoypottery-talk] Burlap Bag Cookie Jar

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:47:08 -0100

There were two sizes of burlap bags made small and large my price guide
id older  so i would say  they may have increased in value since  this
Official porcelain  and pottery  guide  8th edition by Harvey Duke  came
out anyway the  small  according to this  30 to 40 dollars and the
large  40 to 50 dollars .
I like this guide cause it lists al the cookie jars by shape too but it
doesn't give meaurements !! : ' /

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING