[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:41:16 -0100

This type item is called Chalkware Possibly  you can find info in  Flea
Market trader  There may also be a chalk  ware  book   of that I am not
sure  its not someing i usealy find   so I never needed one.   many
people  collect it  and  also the  string holders  are  very collectible
some  were  chalkware .  As for the Mark same thing  check  in the
general collectibles  type books I know they have them at   local
libraries .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING