[Mccoypottery-talk] red riding hood

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 02 May 2003 23:16:52 -0100

Mark yes there  mqay be some items   made   very early on  or limited that  can command
a price like that  but too many   are  thinking the fakes are those items  .  shame .
Hopefully  some day and soon  we can get some  kind of control  over these  unethical
fake sellers .  I am thinking about asking the seller   of that   great mccoy   listing
on ebay if I can use   thier ifo to   post one myself  so it gets more  coverage on ebay
and stays   there   so  people who search can see more hen one  if   its  possible to
keep it running   it would be a good thing  in helping educate the  public  like  barbs
web page does . I am   going to add all the  links about fakes to my sites asap and my
ebay me  page  as soon as i  can start listing again.