[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 03 May 2003 14:31:32 -0100

--Boundary_(ID_eSpUqqNBjMiBJW8CxWxz3w)

Linda If you  have pics  on a web  please  show a link I would love to
see your finds  ..

"jconwill@bellsouth.net" wrote:

  Just had to let everyone know what a wonderful deal we ran across
  last week.  We do auction's & flea markets so we have just recently
  purchasing estates.  Well on this purchase we got about 24 pieces of
  McCoy pottery. I was elated, because the old Mammy Cookie jar was one
  of the items. I haven't been that lucky in a while. My husband joked
  and said oh boy look what I can sell now. He is as hooked on McCoy as
  I am, so I knew that was a joke. Oh well wish good luck to
  all.  Linda

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING

--Boundary_(ID_eSpUqqNBjMiBJW8CxWxz3w)

--Boundary_(ID_r5uCZgrKgRTeVIsjWzrZjA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--Boundary_(ID_r5uCZgrKgRTeVIsjWzrZjA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has