[Mccoypottery-talk] Help identifying mark

Kathy Casey kathyc01@pobox.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 14:45:54 -0400

Thank you, Patti. I appreciate your going to this trouble.
Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of
Patti
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 11:35 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Help identifying mark

The dove is not a  Mcoy mark so your  items are not  McCoy I too had
several items in
brown and  brown drip with that mark  I am unsure    about what I
remeber the  mark  or
company   they were   right now. its possible they  are not american may
be canadian .
Don't  quote  me at that I   will  check my  2 marks books and see if I
can find the dove
mark again.

Kathy Casey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what a USA under a bird (a dove, maybe) mark on the
> bottom of what looks like a shiny brown ceramic frying pan is? The
> person my husband bought  them from (three of them) said they were
> McCoy, but we don't recognize this as a McCoy mark. Any help will be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Kathy

Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING
My eShowcase Collectors Niche & Cheap Eclectic Chic
(shabby   deco retro chic without the high  prices)
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche
Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters
http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=780779936