[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 03 May 2003 14:55:12 -0100

--Boundary_(ID_zL/cq18hsgOmiz6FKGHBJA)

sounds good If anyone   needs a url  or link to show pics  for a short
time  I have  a web with  250 mb of space.
If you are   only going to show pics  by web lik  and not  use them for
auctions  free sites like tripod/lycos  are great   .

"jconwill@bellsouth.net" wrote:

  Patti, I haven't set up a web site yet, I will try to do that in the
  next couple of days.
  -------Original Message-------

  From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
  Date: Saturday, May 03, 2003 1:35:04 PM
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar
   Linda If you  have pics  on a web  please  show a link I would love
  to see your finds  ..

  "jconwill@bellsouth.net" wrote:

    Just had to let everyone know what a wonderful deal we ran across
    last week.  We do auction's & flea markets so we have just recently
    purchasing estates.  Well on this purchase we got about 24 pieces
    of McCoy pottery. I was elated, because the old Mammy Cookie jar
    was one of the items. I haven't been that lucky in a while. My
    husband joked and said oh boy look what I can sell now. He is as
    hooked on McCoy as I am, so I knew that was a joke. Oh well wish
    good luck to all.  Linda

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING
My eShowcase Collectors Niche & Cheap Eclectic Chic
(shabby   deco retro chic without the high  prices)
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche
Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters
http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=780779936

--Boundary_(ID_zL/cq18hsgOmiz6FKGHBJA)

--Boundary_(ID_nuvtDpbSeDI1DKjOtitmTA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--Boundary_(ID_nuvtDpbSeDI1DKjOtitmTA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has