[Mccoypottery-talk] tripod

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 03 May 2003 23:20:18 -0100

--Boundary_(ID_onntm5xp8vyDG85JWJLhLQ)

Tripod or lycos  same  venue is  a fairly easy interface to use it has a
web page  maker  and also a file manager  you can upload  pictures  to
the file manger  through your browser  you  can't however use  Tripod
lycos  to remote load pictures to  auction or other websites  unles i
hink you get a paid acount . The  do have a tutorial there  that  help
you get   it set up.
Most  Free web sites  are  basically the same  and   fairly easy to use
they have   templates  etc. and  do  most of the html  for you  basic
stuff.
Netscape has  free psites also as well as  bravenet, Yahoo its just a
matter of picking   the ones you  feel comfortable  with .
My server   that I pay for monthly  is  the bravenet  bravepages .
If you do an online search  you  will find  a whole lot of free web
sites  . If you  need any assistance  in making   a  home pagelet me
know I  do  some web design  and support for  the  sponser of my
eshowcase   online shop.
My shop  came with the first month free mine is  is still free   because
I help do  with  tech support and  help  with  set ups  all html is
done   on that site no experience necesary.
For friends And  people in groups like   we in Mccoy  I   do  some basic
but nice design  free  others  I charge  25.00 per  set up of the  whole
online shop .  no matter how long it takes  LOL.
Read the  tutorials and faq  they are easy to  follow .
For a   small fee   I do and will give  file   storage  for pics   so
people can have a url  for auctions etc.  usually its  10  mb  I do the
uploading  even set up   a home page within  the  file for  each  user .
I haven't  quite figured out  how to give access to others who   use my
hosting   for pic I haven't had time to  check  ll  the  pertainate info
for setting up password  etc for other   user permissions . Since my
server is  a pay  sie  remote loadin g for   other sites and auction is
allowed .

  Patti, how does the tripod web site work?

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING

--Boundary_(ID_onntm5xp8vyDG85JWJLhLQ)

--Boundary_(ID_yoctdXl3cb8tMh3OlgaETg)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--Boundary_(ID_yoctdXl3cb8tMh3OlgaETg)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has