[Mccoypottery-talk] Advice

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 04 May 2003 22:05:31 -0100

The tea  pot looks  authentic to me  although I am not well versed  on chinese items I
do  know   much more about Japan  stuff  not sure which    it is  LOL so  to me its just
a unique asian made  tea pot  they really don't  describe  it   much  nor  do they show a
mark. The  Seller  by  thier feedback looks ok to me  the pot may  be an  early 20th
century repo but   thats not unsual many asian  makers  did   repo  the  very old stuff
with  little touches of thier own. but its  not considered fake .
If  i were interested in buying from the seller I would   ask by  ask seller a question
politely why they keep thier bidders private  they may  have a good reason .