[Mccoypottery-talk] HI

irwin markoff maxwin2@msn.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 07:01:55 -0400

 Can you tell me how I can unsubscribe to this site? Thanks.=20
                      maxwin2@msn.com

=20=20=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patti=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] HI

  Sure Why not  if you get them for a good price  you can  make a few  buck=
s so you can buy More McCoy LOL  . BTW I found out today  that My daughter =
has some pottery up on ebay  its been a long time since she  has  put any u=
p she never has time  running  the biz  she works   like  6 0  hours a week=
. She  ? they  are  also pottery lovers  and she has  some really Great   s=
tuff   one is the  Jar with  the  Blue will on the front  her  ID Is isroma=
n I am going to have a look at her list myself after I check  my email  Mom=
 gets to be surprised   too LOL.  Hope she isn't selling anything  I would =
have bought from her  first  <grin> !!!=20
  Tom Walker wrote:=20

    Thanks Patti,=20
    I have found three of those McCoy lunch box cookie jars lately.=20
    And I have on so I figured I would just sell em!!!!=20
    Tom=20
    http:www.collects.biz=20

  --=20
  Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!=20
  http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=3Djplev1&tab=3DSELLING=20
  My eShowcase Collectors Niche & Cheap Eclectic Chic=20
  (shabby   deco retro chic without the high  prices)=20
  http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche=20
  Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters=20
  http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=3D780779936=20
=20=20=20=20