[Mccoypottery-talk] Hey guys'

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 05 May 2003 22:22:59 -0100

Unelss Peter Jenson changed his  ebay ID I doubt it very Much Jenson
lives in Tenn.  he  uses  an ebay ID registered to   a florida  couple .

I had his  list bookmarked long ago but  since then I  had to reformat
my pc  so some stuff got lost I did  save  old bookmarks   to cds I  may
have to look  at them  long process but  will be woth it ..
 glassoffaith  hmm  faith Is  or could be  the  given name of someone
called faye who laong with Jenson lives In Tenn. ??  Seems like these
IDs are way too similar   of all the people selling  the fake junk. Does
anyone else see a pattern ? I know Jenson  supplies   the  couple in
florida  with his  new stuff  to sell  to toourists   in thier  store
somewhere in  florida  tha tmuch was on his  and thier Me pages.
I  can't stand   not remembering  it makes me  crazy  LOL I  emiled this
guy in the guise of being interested in  one of  his own new mccoy
sartist signed  creations .. had it saved   he  admitted he made New
mccoys  and I lost the darn thing.