[Mccoypottery-talk] Request

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 05 May 2003 22:52:28 -0100

Escellent suggestion i will try and remember that   also putting  ** in
subject   too   may help  if it for  a topic  and  FS  if its to sell an
item  maybe we can al come up with and agree on  what ccan be used  as
a  symbol for   each type of  mailing  and try to sticke with it  it
would be a lot easier to sort the emails .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING