[Mccoypottery-talk] wanted piece(s) WAS: Wishing Well value?

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Wed, 07 May 2003 21:50:38 -0500

>BTW -- I'm still looking for that lid for my green/pink daisy teapot.
>acp

Hi,

I'm a beginner, but I've seen the daisy teapot on the net. I think it's
beautiful. I'm going to an auction near Nashville next week. It's an estate
auction. The brochure lists McCoy, Hull, and Roseville among many other
household items. If there's anything else that you or anyone else here
would like for me to keep an eye out for, let me know. But remember - it'll
have to be something that's easy for me to be able to tell if it's fake or
not. (I'm assuming there's certain pieces that aren't reproduced as much as
others ...?) I only know the basics of spotting a fake/reproduction when it
comes to McCoy. But really - I'd be happy to look for anything special that
anyone on this list has been looking for.

Mark

(is there anyone here who would look at these pieces on ebay for me and
tell me what you think about them? One is Roseville - the other is McCoy.
Thanks!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2631707305&category=25&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2633333334&category=96&rd=1

OH! And one more ... please (if there's a Roseville  e-mail list, I can't
find it!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2633155547&category=96&rd=1