[Mccoypottery-talk] evaluating ebay pieces, WAS: wanted piece(s)

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 00:37:59 -0500

Thanks for that info. I can't wait to get some books. Besides McCoy, I'd
also like at least one good Roseville book. I'm in the process of bidding
on my first book on McCoy. (The Collectors Encyclopedia of McCoy Pottery.)
It's on ebay. The auction closes tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Thanks to all who responded to my question on books with your suggestions.
The people of this list are so nice. (can't be said of all list servs I've
been involved with).

Do you have the book price on those items I mentioned? (links are still
below) Gosh - I know that's asking a lot from you! {:-|  After I get a few
books, I'll do the same for you or someone else sometime - promise ;)

Thanks again,
Mark