[Mccoypottery-talk] evaluating ebay pieces, WAS: wanted piece(s)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 16:42:12 -0100

Roseville  also Comes in two volumes  vol 1 and 2 same authors I think.
It took me time to build up  what books I have now  they are  all mostly out of date .
I  have   lots of  books  You could say i was collecting  colletables books. I still
want  more too.