[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Rebelrose52mp@aol.com Rebelrose52mp@aol.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 16:55:09 EDT

hi everyone glad to hear all of you didnt get torn up with the storms
wish i could say the same for here i live in jackson tenn   it completely
torn up most of our town
we have a lot of good people here everyone is doing all they can to pick up
and start over we also got hit bad in the 99 storm
would like to ask everyone to keep our town in your prays

                rebelrose///mary