[Mccoypottery-talk] Roseville

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 18:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All, Hope everybody in McCoy land is safe tonight. My prayers are with all of you that have faced the furries of the last few nights. I have been there and face the same know the devastation that a tornado can do and if there is anything that we can do just let us know. The only asvise I have is find the closest and deepest hole you can and jump in it an close the door good and tight.   Tom I went garage saling today and found the finds of the century (LOL) I found a Roseville vase it is 7" tall 1' wide has handles it is rust on top and drk green on bottom looks like white magnolia flowers on it. It is marked Roseville 987-9  I also found the triple tulip dish planter in green. If anyone might know the value of the Roseville I would appreciate any help that you can give me.    Everybody stay safe our prayers are with you all. Carolyn