[Mccoypottery-talk] Just an Idea about fayes .. what if

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 11 May 2003 00:45:03 -0100

I doubt that very miuch  John   or we would have heard from them  by
now   nobody  can keep quiet  this long and why join a list for  real
Mccoy when you  sell only fakes  ..  I think  they don't even know we
exist  LOL.  not yet anyway.