Question for seller -- Item #2633550065

revaughn@webtv.net revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 10 May 2003 20:38:42 PDT

I don't see how you get away with calling your items McCoy, but I am sure you have an answer.  Your items are a slap in the face to those of us who have bought, collected, and sold the REAL McCoy for 25 years or so.  Most of the things you have were never even made by the original McCoy and don't even look like the lovely items they made.  The glaze colors are all wrong.  I feel sorry for any beginners who buy from  you thinking they are getting a bargain on good pottery.

Question from:           wyandotkid
Title of item:           Impressive Collection Of McCoy Pottery Shoes
Seller:                  fayes_southern_memories
Starts:                  May-07-03 16:59:00 PDT
Ends:                    May-17-03 16:59:00 PDT
Price:                   Currently $20.50
To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2633550065

	Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com

--WebTV-Mail-10547-1519--