[Mccoypottery-talk] mushroom cj's sears an roebuck ?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 11 May 2003 23:27:42 -0100

john  got a picture? I  remember   a  comapny made items  for  sears
and forget which i  may be able to  check my books  on general  pottery
and special  order   to  see  who made them  for resale  by sears.