[Mccoypottery-talk] Hey Tom

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 00:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

 You need another backer ?  ha ha   Isn't it funny every time some one on this list names a ID  of her she gets lost for a moment an comes back as a close name she had ? Thats what i mean i guess we are already doing something an don't even now it,,,,,,,,so everybody keep your eyes open an it is allways nice to hear from every one out there ,,,Thanks    John         an keep  up the good work

Tom Walker <teedub@gamewood.net> wrote:The mood I'm in today, I might go south and knock on Faye's door!!!!
And I might drag some folks with me down there.
My luck Faye is packing!!!!!!!
Tom

http:www.collects.biz