[Mccoypottery-talk] my two cents

ABSKI wuvoo@charter.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:53:38 -0500

I hardly ever contribute,  BUT!!  I see some ugliness creeping in.  People,=
 it is simply things!  And yes, I know!  Because I am one to stand and star=
e and admire my newest aquisition!!  But if a tornado took it all today, bu=
t spared my children......   Or an earthquake shattered it, but left me liv=
ing......   Everyone please put it in perspective and calm down.  You could=
 put Faye out of business, but another would take her place.  You can not l=
egislate morality.  I have been ripped off by dishonest people, but every t=
ime I have learned a valuable lesson.  My Daddy taught me early in life - "=
Buyer Beware!"  (That's when I wanted the used Mustang and he convinced me =
to buy the new Pinto for the same price, but with a full warranty!!)  Educa=
tion, and learning from mistakes.  And I thank everyone on this list for te=
aching me more than I could ever learn from books.  I value you all so much=
.  So can't we all get along?  Becky in KY