[Mccoypottery-talk] my two cents

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 13:59:24 -0400

AMEN!!

                      "ABSKI" <wuvoo@charter.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] my two cents

                      05/12/03 01:53 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I hardly ever contribute,  BUT!!  I see some ugliness creeping in.  People,
it is simply things!  And yes, I know!  Because I am one to stand and stare
and admire my newest aquisition!!  But if a tornado took it all today, but
spared my children......   Or an earthquake shattered it, but left me
living......   Everyone please put it in perspective and calm down.  You
could put Faye out of business, but another would take her place.  You can
not legislate morality.  I have been ripped off by dishonest people, but
every time I have learned a valuable lesson.  My Daddy taught me early in
life - "Buyer Beware!"  (That's when I wanted the used Mustang and he
convinced me to buy the new Pinto for the same price, but with a full
warranty!!)  Education, and learning from mistakes.  And I thank everyone
on this list for teaching me more than I could ever learn from books.  I
value you all so much.  So can't we all get along?  Becky in KY