[Mccoypottery-talk] it's people like you

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 13:28:19 -0100

Sorry  I didn't proof  my  post  before I sent it the words are  out of
context ( add in  went  into the wrong place should have been  cut  to a
totally different  sentance. Sorry  if  I offended anyone it  was
unintentional.
 I  hold  Chiquita  in the highest  regards   and respect  as  I
respect  everyone in our gorup .
the hug to john  I  guess shouldn't have been  put in that email at all
it was just  an answer to something I took as a  compliment  to me, not
to  what I am hoping may have  been  a  mistyping  to or about  you
'Quita.
It makes me  feel  bad that  that email  seemed to be a  flame or snipe
which  I hope never  happenes again on this  list we  are all better
then that we discuss we help  we are  like a family  and  I fell if
anyone  thinks they have  something bothering them  or   not  meant in
a  good  way   then they should send  it to that person privately  to
work it out  not  post it to the list.
Please don't stop posting and answering  Quita  I read  everyone of your
posts  as I said before  info you give and  others is invaluable even
to   me  who is still even after  so many years learnign  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING