[Mccoypottery-talk] land mines

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:05:56 -0700

Yes it looks identical, so much so that you would think it was the
one in the book or used to photo for the book.  The Department of
Defense probably had a standard design that all pottery companies
would follow.
Hence they all would look as if made by the same company.  This would
be an interesting question to ask
Nelson and Billy during the Festival.  I assume they still
participate and have an open forum discussion, or
perhaps they might respond with any knowledge now.  Cheers!  Terry

--
McCoy Pottery On Line
<www.mccoypottery.com>