[Mccoypottery-talk] land mines

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 22:10:49 -0100

Hmm I am wondering if  the pottery companies  may have  just trashed the
old mines and  if  many  exist they  are maybe from military old
surplus  from  munitions factories  or supplys from military bases???
Or  emplyees like the  artists may have taken home  or  saved a few over
that period as wartime  memorabilia or to convert to something else
later  if  they  may have been  considered seconds?
Just  kind of  thinking out  loud in print <grin> .  If anyone  finds
anything  more  about  them please share  I  will do the ame if I do  I
am now  like the very curious cat LOL.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING