[Mccoypottery-talk] Brazen!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 00:11:02 -0100

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/porchpleasures/
I went to her me page  she states  everything is repo  and  new made by
east coast  artisans from  legal Molds??  don't think so fake molds
maybe.. think she knows or is also being duped  into  unloading this
junk  on the public  to make a fast buck?? .
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING