[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye!

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 08:56:40 -0400

Well, these are the Davis' in Walhalla, SC.  None have Faye's name however.
As for South Gulf Treasures or North Gulf Treasures, there aren't any that I
can find.
If someone wants to send me email addresses, I can try to look that way, or
if anyone has an email from Faye or Jensen, I can parse the headers from the
email and get an address possibly through that method...
Jennifer
Davis, Alice
1413 N Catherine St
WALHALLA, SC 29691