[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: I suppose I should feel honored

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 06:59:25 EDT

that John thinks I'm so powerful.Believe me, I'm not.  John, perhaps you need
to look a bit higher for Righteous power, it's not coming from me.  It's
really a 'Good Thing' that I don't have that much power....I might sit someone
down and TRY to teach them some manners.
Once again, I'm just as enraged by the repros, fakes, look-a-likes as anyone.
 Perhaps a bit more since the value of my collection is affected by them.
John, I'm not sure about where you live, but here in civilized  North Carolina,
lynchings are outlawed...Think John, Just think, before you post comments that
are totally senseless.
It's not 'my business' to defend/accuse Martha Stewart...and by the way,
Please let me know what that has to do with topics on this McCoy Chat e-mail loop.
I seem to have missed something here.
Now I do hope All of you have a wonderful, meaningful day today....It's a
Good Thing!