[Mccoypottery-talk] One last word from Terry

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:32:32 -0700

I understand that some on the list are tired of the McFAKES discussions
but, I just wanted to say it is a big issue.  The information email request
I receive at http://www.mccoypottery.com on a daily basis exceeds my
ability to keep up, but I try to respond.  I receive during the day at least
a dozen emails that want info and pricing on jars which are McFAKES.
This tells me that it is a problem and is out of control.  Far too many
innocent people are being taken by the McFAKE sellers.  It is not a problem
that will go away by ignoring it.  Those on the list are aware, but those
that are not on the list are unaware of the McFAKES.  Having said that
I do not have an answer to stopping the McFAKE problem.  Cheers! Terry

--
McCoy Pottery On Line
<www.mccoypottery.com>