[Mccoypottery-talk] You'll have to wait one more day for my new find.

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:19:25 -0100

Well Chiquita , yes emotions  do run high  but nobody should be made to
feel they are being singled out or personally attacked . You may not ask
for support from  the group but  you deserve to have it you and barb
are   just about the backbone of this group along with  others  so  a
little respect is in order  to you and everyone  here  . I suggest if
anyone  needs to make a comment  and  its not meant as an attack please
check  your wording  or if you  are angry for some reason  please
refrain from  posting it to  the  whole membership.  Maybe  It may not
look nasty to you but  can be perceived very differently by everyone
else.
 chiquita you  have my support I am  behind you  2005. I like  all  the
members so I hope  that  words are chosen more wisely in the future .
and  insulting  nice people  is  not  good   good manners   nor should
it be in  our forum   . . If you are  angry give it a day or two  don't
react in the heat of the moment  its  the worst time  to  be writing
emails it only  makes  the  writer look bad but it also  is humiliating
and hurtful to  the person  or persons it may or may not be directed at.

Hopefully we can now  set it to rest and  and get on with  the good
things we  have here. If this group  ever lost  any of our  members who
have been with it from the start it would be a cryin' shame . And  the
group wouldn't ever be the same again. ok that's my  nickels worth  my
view  . Quit   hope  everything is ok  health wise with you and family .
take care and  please  don't let this  bother you anymore its  just
words not worth  justifying them  by a reaction anymore. I  think you
handled it  well but shouldn't have to   do it again.  Hugs to you for
being such a good  person  and  an asset to us all.  Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING