[Mccoypottery-talk] You'll have to wait one more day for my new find.

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:46:28 -0400

I agree, Jennifer.  If Quita hasn't seen it, then I know for sure I haven't
seen it.  What's to scoop???

Karen-in-KY

                      "JHS" <capriherb@dialupnet.com>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] You'll have to wait one
                                                                  more day for my new find.

                      05/29/03 05:54 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

So what was your find????  We are all waiting!  If you found something
you've never seen before it has to be something really neat!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio