[Mccoypottery-talk] My find

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 19:18:05 EDT

Years ago the question came up about the brown rose pattern.  The brown rose
is on many McCoy items but has been found on regular dinenrware, too.  The
McCoys  said other companies had access to the same decals and used them on their
products...so it's a possibility that's happened with your platter/bowl.  One
could be McCoy, one not.  I know I have the brown rose dishes..just because
they looked nice with the other pieces that were McCoy.