[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar question

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 09:35:15 EDT

I have this cookie jar that is the dark olive green with a high shiny glaze
It is 12" tall.  It has USA 3715 on the bottom.  It kind of looks like a milk
can with the lower part of it decorated with a round top fence post.  It has
Cookies on the front.  The top is 4" tall.  The whole jar weighs 4 LB 3 oz.  I
have looked in the McCoy Sanford's red book and the Complete Cookie Jar book
revised 3rd edition and cannot find it.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for any help.
Jeanne