[Mccoypottery-talk] need help with finds

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:50:08 -0500

ok y'all - I think I did something dumb. I went absolutely nuts at the
Goodwill store today. I bought anything and everything that looked the
least bit interesting. Mainly dishes/plates/cups/saucers - and a few other
things. Anything marked Metlox, Pfaltzgraff, Homer Laughlin, etc., (almost)
anything that was brown drip, a Kathy Kale bowl, etc., etc. .... I even
bought a few things and have no idea what they are - just because they're
pretty, and they are Made in Brazil, Italy, and Romania! :-|  I feel like a
crazy person.

Is there anybody here willing to have a look at a few photos? (a few, being
- several. LOL)  I'm going to be teaching for a while this afternoon. Then,
I'm going to take some digital pictures of this stuff.

Thanks!

mj