[Mccoypottery-talk] OT silly stuff, was: you'll have to wait one more day ...

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 04:03:34 -0500

This stuff is so "southeastern" of people. I don't know "dove683" and a few
of the others that I won't name, but they've just *got* to be from the
southeast. (By the way, I thought a dove represents peace ...?) I don't
know if people here don't really have lives, or if it's something in the
water, or what it is, but this is very typical of most of us redneck
hillbillies. I SWEAR I don't know how it is that I grew up here .....  If
there's someone out there who you feel rubs you the wrong way every time
there's discourse, then leave that person alone! Why do you feed off of
descension? There's something a little bit sick about that, if you ask me.
(oh! you didn't ask me? And I didn't ask for your silly, ridiculous remarks
which is what started this "discussion").

ok, I'll stop now before I start. No, I hadn't started yet. I'm not even
warmed up.

see y'all later,
mj