[Mccoypottery-talk] OT, Question for Ohio Folks

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 09:05:40 -0400 (EDT)

Jennifer,
The Morse Rd. Antique Mall just east of I-71 in Columbus has lots of
furniture.  We have known the owners for many years, and they have been
in many different locations, but they o specialize in  furniture, so
that would be the first phone call I would make.  They do have potery in
there in some of the dealer cases, too.  Then there is the Sout High
Antiique Mall in German VIllage area.  Haven't been there for years, but
that may be a possibility.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/