[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:18:46 -0800 (PST)

I know you are right about money being the bottom line,but I guess I was raised different than these people. My husband is bussiness for hisself right now but if he was to ever do something like this to one of his customers I think I would have to hurt him bad. Foruntanley he isn't like that I guess I just believe that money isn't what should come first and you would think that we as ebay buyers should have a say cause if it wasn't for the buyers the sellers nor ebay would be making a dime.