[Mccoypottery-talk] Painted pieces

Cocamojo40@aol.com Cocamojo40@aol.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 12:24:23 EST

Thanks for the response. I have some other jars with what I believe is cold
paint (I'm new at all of this, so I'm not positive). The cold paint is very
glossy and seems to almost peel or chip off very easily. My sister's Upside Down
Bear looks more like some type of flat paint, not glossy at all. I think we'll
try removing the paint very carefully. Although...it IS cute WITH the paint!