[Mccoypottery-talk] tea pot

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 11:45:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Elizabeth I just got the big red book couple of months ago and have not had a chance to look at it. I think I got around the time I was trying to get my son married (I hope I never have to do that again) lol I am just getting caught up at work and with everything at home been to busy to just set down and look. Thanks for the help I've been on my soap box for the past couple of days about the fakes out there and this would have been the last straw if they had started taking over my tea sets. Out of all my McCoy the Tea sets are my favorite. Then comes my CJ's. Thanks Carolyn