[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye and Roger Jensen

Kevin kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:09:30 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C3A761.F77F7EA0

Trey,

Roger uses many names, but the four he uses most in their order of frequenc=
y I'll list here:

MPI Industries
Jensen McCoy Pottery
McCoy Pottery
Roger Jensen Pottery

The site you are referring to is Wholesale Central, but he no longer sells =
there.  See, that is a PAY site, and he didn't pay them either.  Rosso's Wh=
olesale glass sells Larry Martin's McCoy jars, and we'll work on that issue=
 later.  Roger will be the bigger fish in this pond.

Thanks
Kevin

  ----- Original Message -----=20