[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye and Roger Jensen

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:49:13 -0500

More on Faye:  After I made the first purchase from her of 5 antique
shoes "her famous collection," they didn't ship and it had been almost
wo months.  I kept calling the number ebay me early a.m, all day, all
evening and late at night...never an answer.  When she finally responded
to an email, she said she spend 90% of her time taking care of a sick,
elderly lady.  Then she started ending her emails to me with religious
quotations, etc.  How can she have any religion with all the fraud and
lying she does to rip people off.   Her phone is listed for some
boutique or store.  I don't have it since my hard drive was wiped, but I
can get the info again if we need it.