[Mccoypottery-talk] Green Wishing Well Planter

karen flangan bluejade73@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:41:59 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Elizabeth.  I appreciate your help. I realize you are busy and there is no reason you really have to help me research this.  But you have been kind enough to offer and I really appreciate it  I actually needed a McCoy book any way and this was a good excuse to buy one.  Which one do you think is the best?

Thanks again,
Karen
ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net> wrote:
I have the Huxford, Sanford, HNH books, and the Snyder book. I have
collected, bought and sold McCoy since the 1970's, and I am almost sure
that it isn't one of their pieces. I promised I would check some of my
other books but have been busy with several things and haven't done it
yet. If I do find anything, I will let you know.
Elizabeth

My eBay: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site: http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/