[Mccoypottery-talk] Green Wishing Well Planter

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:56:51 -0500

I checked my one Shawnee book and can't find this planter in it.  Really cu=
te planter though.  Beth in KY

-----Original Message-----
From: carolyn graves [mailto:curly_stoner@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:50 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Green Wishing Well Planter

Hi Karen I have checked my books and I can't find your planter in any oif t=
hem. It isn't in my Sanford,Snyder,HNH Vol 1,2,&3 nor in my Huxford. I can'=
t find it in my Shawnee book, but I only have 1 of them so it could be Shaw=
nee. As far as which book is the best all of them, everyone has something d=
ifferent in them I love all of mine. If you get Sanford's big res book don'=
t forget to get the little red pocket book that goes with it. I will keep c=
hecking around and see if I can help you with your planter. It is a pretty =
thing. Carolyn=20

  _____=20=20

Do you Yahoo!?
Protect  <http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree> your identity with Yahoo!=